Ustinov Junior Ambassador
Ambassador of the future.
Children helping children.
- Through the Sir Peter Ustinov Foundation, young talents are creatively trained, for example, at the Ustinov Opera School or the Ustinov Theatre School.
- The aim of the "Ustinov Junior Ambassadors" project is for these children to make their talents available to other children in need so that they can give something back.
Performances for a good cause.
- The young creatives perform at charity events, the proceeds of which in turn benefit other projects organised by the Sir Peter Ustinov Foundation as well as children's aid projects run by other charitable organisations.
Ustinov Junior Ambassador Sophie Schwerthöffer.
- Sophie Schwerthöffer is a young, exceptional singing talent who was trained and supported at the Ustinov Opera School in Essen for many years.
- In October 2014, the high school student from Dorsten was appointed "Ustinov Junior Ambassador".
- She made her first appearance at a charity concert at the Schlosshotel Kronberg at the end of November 2014 for a partner foundation for the benefit of children in Bangladesh.
- In 2016, Sophie Schwerthöffer was invited to perform for Chancellor Angela Merkel and 400 high-ranking delegates at a ceremony marking the 70th anniversary of the CDU-NRW in Cologne.
- The audience was thrilled by Sophie's professional and moving performance, which she dedicated to runaway children worldwide.
- Sophie also donated her own fee for the evening to children engaged in the projects of the Sir Peter Ustinov Foundation.
- Sophie Schwerthöffer is now studying singing at the Hanover University of Music.
Support the Sir Peter Ustinov Foundation now!
With your donation, you will help us to accomplish many more important projects for children in need.