St. Joseph´s Nursery & School, Toni Garrn Foundation
A self-determined life for girls and boys in Ghana.
Making learning possible.
- The Toni Garrn Foundation aims to provide children with safe access to education through the St. Joseph's Nursery & School.
- This includes, above all, the expansion of educational projects and the associated infrastructure.
- In Ghana, every child has the right to a school education, but the school classes are too large, and learning is difficult under these circumstances.
Basic provision through school fees and infrastructure.
- St. Joseph's Nursery & School was founded 20 years ago by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Cluny.
- The Toni Garrn Foundation supports the school in renovating classrooms and toilets, constructing additional buildings and equipping the empty schoolyard with playground equipment.
- Since the beginning of 2022, the Sir Peter Ustinov Foundation has supported a total of 20 children in the youngest group between the ages of two and five by covering their school fees.
Children on their way to a self-determined life.
The project provides the children's meals, a supply of school materials, transport and school clothing: this cornerstone offers the children a chance for education and a self-determined life.
Support the Sir Peter Ustinov Foundation now!
With your donation, you will help us to accomplish many more important projects for children in need.